Windows Sys Admin / Powershell
** PowerShell excellent experience required **. Nur Interactive are looking for an Windows Systems Administrator who will support the development of administration tools for Windows based operating systems. In this role you will be responsible for operations, maintenance, and support for Windows based solutions. In this role you will work with a development team to build solutions for our Microsoft based systems. This position require an excellent experience in Powershell and CMD scripting, remote deployment and management
- Supporting servers running Microsoft Windows server and workstation operating systems.
- Maintain the required level of maintenance, and support for all servers (physical and virtual), firmware, operating systems, software applications, and server security compliance.
- Scheduling installations and upgrades in accordance with IT policies and procedures.
- Coordination with the appropriate groups to ensure that a unified direction/plan is in place and is being followed through to completion.
- Manages the patching/maintenance activities
- 5+ years of experience in a Windows Systems Administrative role
- BS Computer Science/related degree, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience managing and supporting Windows based servers and workstations
- Must have experience with the following: Powershell and CMD scripting, with good knowledge of remote deployment and management.
- Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications
- VMWare ESXi and SCCM
- Shavlik and/or IBM BigFix a plus
- Elastic / Kibana