Nur Interactive is looking for a dynamic and passionate UX/UI Designer who have a strong understanding about people, behavior and technology. As a UX/UI Designer you will be responsible for the visual design and technical implementation of user interfaces across a wide range of websites, mobile applications and interactive applications, creating clean and intuitive user interfaces.
UX/UI Designer work closely with the engineering team and product managers to ensure that design concepts are feasible and implemented consistently with what was tested in prototypes.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications
- Must work closely with the team to understand project needs and learn new development technologies
- Must be able to collaborate with stakeholders, business analysts, application developers and Architect to ensure seamless integration of components; performs effectively as a member of the application development team
- Must show creative and innovative thought leadership in user interface layout and design
- Must have experience working in a deadline-driven environment, handling and prioritizing multiple tasks
- Must have solid understanding of design best for web and mobile applications
Required Technical Skills:
- Must have at least 2 years of UX design experience
- Must have experience using Adobe Creative Suite, XD and other design, wireframing and prototyping tools
- Must have experience with designing large, enterprise-scale websites and applications
- Must have thorough knowledge of best practices in user interface and user experience methodologies
- Must have strong command of web standards, mobile-first responsive design, and cross-browser compatibility