Senior Python DeveloperWe are looking for a Senior Python Developer to build functional and efficient server-side applications. Senior Python Developer responsibilities include participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle and coaching junior developers. If you’re a seasoned python developer with a love for back-end technologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Build and deployment of applications, with focus on building features quickly using automated processes
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
- Respond to support calls for applications in production
- Research software concepts, develop and demo proof of concept
- Work with the team members to understand the current product features
- Develop automated unit/integration tests
- Participate in code reviews
- 5+ years of relevant development experience with Python and Java
- Hands on experience designing, developing and deploying projects from end-to-end
- Strong object-oriented programming experience and experience with developing RESTful APIs
- Ability to capture and translate business requirements to functional requirements
- Professional experience working within relational database (MS SQL, MySQL, Postgresql and Big Data
- Experience with pulling data from AWS Cloud, Azure Cloud, or Cloud implementations and environments
- Demonstrated experience writing technical documentation to support code deployment guides
- Experience with version control systems such as Git, Jenkins and Maven
- Experience in unit testing, debugging and troubleshooting issues on developed code
- Experience in secure coding practices
- Experience with Elasticsearch.
- Building applications with Python ORM frameworks
- Using message-queuing software (RabbitMQ/Kafka).
- Experience with software automation for testing and deployment.
- Familiar with MS SQL, NoSQL DB, JSON.
- Familiar with tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack.
- Experience with XML
- Security background
Job Category: Back-end Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jordan Saudi Arabia