Web Developer – WordPress
We’re looking for a Web Developer who can find creative solutions. As a Web Developer, you’ll design, develop and maintain our websites and client’s. The Ideal candidate should be a strong communicator, with a passion for web development, a high attention to detail and a higher standard for quality. Working alongside product and development teams.
- Design and develop WordPress websites
- Theme and plugins modifications and customization
- Graphic design and image editing and enhancement
- Troubleshooting and support
- Communicate directly with client for requirements and reviews
- Domains, hosting , SSL setup and configurations
- At least 1 year of applicable web development with WordPress
- Experience with WP ecosystem, major plugins and tools
- Good eye on details and graphics
- Experience with graphic design applications like Photoshop
- Knowledge in PHP
- Experience with databases such as MySQL
- Experienced with source control (Git, SVN).
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently & efficiently.
- Experience with UX design, graphics is plus.
- Familiarity with design pattern, development projects methodologies, Agile.
- Familiarity with setup hosting, domains and cloud storage.
- Very good English communication skills
- Familiarity with Linux basic commands is a plus
- Familiarity with Progressive Web Apps (PWA)