Vue.Js Front-End Developer
We are looking for a Mid-Level VUE.JS Front-End developer for our Amman, Jordan office who is team players, fast-learners, and have a drive for excellence. You will be directly collaborating with the back-end to develop and maintain UI. Successful candidates will be able to manage multiple projects at once in a progressive Agile development environment.
- Using your knowledge and experience in developing a variety of applications
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
- Identify and troubleshoot issues related to coding and performance problems
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor
- A good eye for design and the finer details.
- Proficient with Vue.js and echo system
- Experience with build tools: NPM, GLUP, Bower …
- Experienced with source control (Git, SVN).
- Experience with CSS preprocessors: SASS (preferred), LESS …
- Able to review design and code in a constructive way to improve quality.
- Experience with Wireframing, UX
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
- Familiarity with mobile technologies, Back-End Development. Node.js is a big plus
- Familiarity with a design pattern, development project methodologies, Agile.
- Familiarity with Progressive Web Apps (PWA)
The minimum requirements to secure this role which offers exceptional growth, you will need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Proven experience with a minimum of 2years. in a relevant environment
Job level: Mid-Level
Contract: Full time