Digital Campaigns Specialist
Will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing marketing campaigns that promote our company and/or Clients and its products and/or services. You will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- Identifies and evaluates new digital technologies and uses Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
- Developing media strategies that put clients’ brand or product in front of their target audience
- Launch and optimize paid campaigns on social media platforms and Google Ads
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Research and monitors activity of company competitor
- Experts with Google Ads Google analyses
- Experts with using Google Analytics to build success Marketing Strategy and plans
- Analyses and critical thinking
- Experts with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing and social media
- Google Ads Certified